1. Limited Liability and Indemnity: Vladimir A. Reyes takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation, and processing the photographs. However, in the unlikely event that photographs have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Vladimir's control,Vladimir A. Reyes liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the Portrait Photography Session or Event. Client(s) agrees to indemnify and defend Vladimir A. Reyes against any and all third party claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of incidents or damages resulting from Client(s) actions or omission during Portrait Photography Sessions or Event.
2. Digital Image Files: Upon receipt of the digital image files, Client(s) accepts all responsibility for archiving and protecting the photographs. Vladimir A. Reyes is not responsible for the lifespan of any digital media provided or for any future changes in digital technology or media readers that might result in an inability to access the images provided.
3. Back-up of Images: Vladimir A. Reyes insures the back-up of images through numerous means. However, Vladimir Reyes cannot guarantee maintaining the perpetual life of all images. Therefore, it is advised that once Client has possession of the images they are stored in a safe place, and if applicable, back-ups made of the digital image files.
4. Payment: If payment is not received on the scheduled date at the beginning of the shoot, Vladimir A. Reyes reserves the right not to photograph the shoot. All and remaining payments must be made at the commencement of the Portrait Photography Session or Event. Returned checks will be assessed a $25 insufficient funds fee.
5. Travel Expenses: Motor Vehicle Travel: reimbursement for travel is required for locations from Vladimir A. Reyes home address. Reimbursement reflects travel to and from the destination and must be arranged with Vladimir A. Reyes in advance.
6. Requested Photos: While Vladimir A Reyes will make every reasonable effort to take photos specifically requested by Client(s), Client(s) understands that this is an uncontrolled event and that due the vagaries of the weather, available light, time restrictions, and willingness of subject(s), Vladimir A. Reyes does not guarantee all requested photos will be taken.
7. Creative License: Images are edited at the Photographer’s discretion, and delivered prints may not include all images shot. Vladimir A. Reyes reserves the creative right to edit and release only those photos deemed creditable as professional in quality and within the photographer’s artistic standards. Photographer reserves the right to use negatives, RAW images, edited images and/or reproductions for advertising, display, publication or other purposes, not restricted to use on the web, Facebook, business cards, or posters
8. Permissions: It is the responsibility of the Client(s) to schedule and receive permission to use various locations for photography. If fees are required by a venue to reserve the location, it shall be Client(s) sole responsibility to pay for such fees and arrange for any necessary permits in advance, unless it is discussed with the photographer in advance.
9. Exclusivity: In order for Client(s) to receive the best service and most compelling photos possible, Vladimir A. Reyes must be the exclusive professional photographer for the Event.
10. Copyright: Vladimir A. Reyes is the author of all images made here under and as provided for by United States Copyright Law. Vladimir A. Reyes shall retain the copyrights in perpetuity, regardless of possession or ownership of photographs, digital files or any other format of reproduction. The Client is prohibited from altering the photographs in any way. This includes but is not limited to: cropping, converting color or any other means of changing the original artwork. Upon final payment by the Client(s), limited copyright ownership of the resulting images will be transferred to the Client(s) under the following conditions:- The photographs are the property of Client for personal use and for the purposes of the reproduction and giving of photographs to friends and relatives.- Any photographs uploaded online will be clearly and distinctly attribute credit to " Reyes Imagery"@vladimirreyesglobal www.vladimirreyes.com. - The Client(s) must obtain written permission from and compensate Vladimir A. Reyes prior to the Client(s) or its friends and relatives publishing or selling the photographs for profit.
11. Model Release: The Client(s) hereby grants to Vladimir A. Reyes and his legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the Client or in which the Client may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. The Client hereby releases Vladimir A. Reyes and his legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
12. RAW Files: Vladimir A Reyes shoots all photos in Raw format. These files take up large quantities of space. Because of this, once edited, all files are converted to Jpeg and deleted once your online gallery has been generated, as we cannot accommodate Raw files for everyone. If the original files are something you must have, there will be a fee to obtain these. A request for original files along with your edited files can only be delivered at the Photographers discretion. Vladimir A. Reyes has the right to refuse.
13. Reservation: A signed contract and retainer fee are required to reserve the dates and times of the EVENT(S). If the EVENT(S) are rescheduled, postponed, or cancelled; or if there is a breach of contract by the CLIENT, the retainer fee is non-refundable and shall be liquidated damages to The COMPANY. The CLIENT shall also be responsible for payment for any of the COMPANY's materials charges incurred up to time of cancellation.